Sunday 21 June 2009

Week 3







Hi all, I've had my first week at home with mum and dad. It's been quite confusing being out in the wide world, where's all the strip lights and women in blue uniforms...all of a sudden i've got lots of space and different amounts of light in each room, lots of people turn up and every time they arrive there's a new smell coming from the kitchen. I decided straight away i've had enough of being left alone in boxes so a big NO to the moses basket, i put my little foot down and decided if mum and dad get the big snug bed and each other that i want a bit of that too. So now i've got my way and will only sleep with them. its great, apart from dad snores and mum falls asleep when i'm in the middle of my midnight snacks, its very rude!
i've been out to big green places and a very weird place which was like a huge home that went on forever i think mum said it was called I-key-yah.
I went back to hospital last Tuesday and lots of people clucked I thought ducks clucked but apparently humans do it too. The doctor was a bit mean and jiggled me around and just when i thought she'd leave me alone she spiked my foot and made me bleed, how rude is that, but dad is really chilled in fact so is mum so i decided to chill out too and not make a fuss about it.
If she does it again i'm going to poo on her hand, that'll teach her!
Apparently alls fine, my head is the same size which means my bleed isn't changing, also my eyes move together when a bright light is flashed infront of me which means one of my optic nerves is working well, it's a really sensitive nerve so it wouldn't work if my brain was under pressure. All my other checks got ticks in the box...I'm a very clever girl if i say so myself.
So i'll continue to try and be as cute as possible as this gets me lots of hugs and kisses..please feel free to book a time to come round and hug me, i love it!
See you soon
Macy cheesegirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.