Sunday 19 July 2009

Week 7 - Macy smiler

Hi all,

I'm really sorry I haven't kept up to date with my life as Macy the Cheesgirl. Life's just crazy busy in this world...not like inside the mummy when it was a bit more chilled.

Mum & dad have introduced me to the world of going out..I've been to St Paul's carnival, two barbeques, a church night out, a dinner party & out to the pub.

The carnival was great, basically lots and lots of people (mostly looking at me), lovely smells (Daddy said it was goat and jerk chicken) & this booming noise which mummy said was not really music, more noise! Whilst mum and dad tried to eat balanced on a wall a lovely lady asked if we'd like to come into her garden and then she brought us drinks..I liked her. Apparently I'm quite a ticket, as everyone loves a baby Macy!

Barbeques seem strange to me, Daddy gets really excited, the men stand around looking at the hot thing talking about whether its too hot or not hot enough and the women sit around chatting. Then they put lots of meat on the barbeque and burn it all. Why don't they just cook it inside like they normally do. Adult world is very confusing.

At church I think they were playing a game called pass the parcel..I was the parcel and every few minutes after I just got nice and relaxed and started to smile at the nice face, they passed me on. It's funny but adults seem obsessed with two things, my weight and how much i sleep. It's not cool to keep telling people how heavy a girl is!

At the dinner party i got passed around a bit more and one lady bounced me up and down..I loved it and would like everyone to do that from now on, but not just when i've eaten otherwise i might have an accident on them! Don't people chat alot..on and on.. and after they've had a few glasses of yellow or brown liquid they talk even more and louder than ever. Sometimes they all talk and i can't understand how they can hear each other.

At the pub it was really fun. There were so many people to look at and everywhere i went they all looked at me. We were on a boat and Daddy said they had crushed loads of apples and made the drink out of it. Funny, i wondered why they didn't just eat the apples save all the crushing and then have a glass of milk to wash it down. But hey know ones listening to me.

I'm still pretending a don't like the moses basket..if mum puts me in it, I stay very still and pretend i'm asleep for an hour and then I wake up and cry lots. Next minute i'm snug in bed with mum and sleep like a baby...well i guess i would! I don't think its going to work for much longer as mum and dad keep chatting about it, but i'll keep it up as long as poss.

Well guess i better get back to sleeping..or should i eat...oh I feel a bit wet...WAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Byeeee Macy Cheesegirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.