Sunday 2 August 2009

Holidays


Macy Week 8:

I’m on holiday, it’s fantastic!

We start the holiday spending the whole day packing stuff, moving it to the car, then sitting for ages in uncomfortable seats. Finally we arrive and then we unpack everything into a new house. It’s amazing.

Best of all mum and dad are very excited so I think I’ll be excited too.

So today I went to the beach for the first time. It was really cool…literally! I got covered in sand which seems to get into every imaginable place. We set up a little tent, then surrounded it with a brightly coloured screen and then went to sleep, I love the beach it’s sort of bed but with sand.

Dad went off dressed like a penguin with a huge door looking thing..he came back later very wet and smiling. I love dad he’s really silly. Who’d think on a chilly day like this, when you could have stayed in the sand bed tent, you’d go off and jump about in the sea.

So the holiday was great it finished the same way it started lots of packing and unpacking. Just to see what’d happen I decided to try crying as loud as I could every 5 miles all the way home. It was so much fun, dad kept stopping and looking worried and mum kept looking at dad and I kept beaming at them every time they took me out of that horrible hard car seat. We had so much fun doing it all the way home. It took us so long I thought the car was home and then to my surprise we turned up back at home home. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.